This durable cloth face mask is made from two layers of treated fabric and features elastic ear loops and a center flat seam that ensures a close fit. It comes in two comfortable sizes (small and medium). It's machine washable and reusable. Sold in packs of 3, color is black.
• Two layers of fabric
• Fabric: 100% polyester
• Finish: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
• Fabric produced with Silverplus® technology
• Contains a biocide for hygiene and freshness based on silver chloride
• Flat seam in the center of the mask
• Elastic ear loops
• Washable and reusable
• Sold in packs of 3
• The masks aren't medical equipment
• Suggest size M for men (marked with a green thread around one of the mask’s loops) if you don't know your measurements or aren't able to measure (see picture or size chart below for measurements).
• Suggest size S for women (marked with a red thread around one of the mask’s loops) if you don't know your measurements or aren't able to measure (see picture or size chart below for measurements).
The Face Masks have been produced using the unique Silverplus® technology. It prevents the growth of bacteria which cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, staining, and deterioration.
Shipping and Handling Time
Handling time is about 2 to 5 business days before item will ship. Delivery is estimated 3 to 4 days. CLICK HERE for international shipping information.
How can these masks be used?
These Face Masks are made from cloth, and they aren't medical equipment.
CDC suggests wearing face cloth coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. This additional safety measure helps protect others in case you have coronavirus, but don't show any symptoms.
You should still follow other protective measures as well, and closely follow the latest recommendations from public health officials and CDC to make an informed decision about the use of these masks.
Can I wash and reuse my Face Mask?
You can hand-wash the mask in warm water, or put it in a washing machine in up to 104°F (40°C). Don't use fabric softener when washing the mask. The mask can be washed up to 50 times.
The mask is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the mask will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The mask is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.
|Center front height (inches)||5 ⅛||5 ½|
|Earloop width (inches)||2 ⅛||2 ⅜|
|Upper width (inches)||6 ¾||8 ¼|